Monday, November 21, 2011

Braiding

As a direct result of her love for Rapunzel's long hair, Emma has now mastered the ability to braid.  While it took a while to get it down......no, wait.  That's not true.  In Emma's eyes it took a long time get the hang of it.  She's such a stubborn perfectionist (not sure where she got that trait), that she would get furious at every one and every thing in her path, when she didn't get it down the first few times she tried.

But alas, she got the hang of it.  So every day now, she tries convincing me that wearing braids - straight down in front of her face - is perfectly acceptable.  We just have to show her how to make braid behind her head.

But I'm not ready to tackle that obstacle yet.


Trying to get the hang of it.....
This is what I mean when I say she wears the braids straight down in front of her face.
She hasn't yet mastered the ability to braid behind her head.
If I allowed it, she'd wear her hair like this every day now!

No comments: