Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

This year, I got to spend my Valentine's Day with my little man because Nancy's was closed for the day.

We started the morning off with a "lovely" little breakfast of heart-shaped French Toasts and pink milk.



And even though I was home for the day, Emma still went school because she was super-excited about her Valentine's Day Party. They all made boxes the previous day, and she was over-the-moon-excited to put her Valentines in her friends' boxes.



Drewbie and I spent our afternoon at the Children's Museum............and let me just tell you that this kid is a WILD MAN without his sister! I don't know if he was just excited that he got my full attention or if he was just extra-rambunctious that day, but he was a HANDFUL!!! You would have thought that he owned the museum, the way he was taking charge and running from this exhibit to that exhibit. And forget about looking down for 2.2 seconds to check the time on your watch....if you left him out of your sight for even the slightest second, he was off! Polar opposite of his uber-responsible sister. She freaks out if she can't see you at all times.  Most of the time, she even holds my hand....which she never does anymore! (Could be due to the fact that she "lost" us once...)  Drewbie, though?!? He could care less if he got lost. It would just be an adventure to him!

I didn't feel like doing my hair that day, so I pulled it back in a hat.
So what did the Little Flirt want to wear as well?!?

The water station at Playscape is always a big hit!

That's "Da Crocadile. It'll chop your head off!"

He is SO MUCH FUN!
 
Even though Daddy had to work, we ended our day with some more love, complete with a heart-shaped pizza.  And heart-shaped pepperoni, of course!
 

No comments: