Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

What a wonderful way to spend Father's Day.....waking up on vacation, at the beach, surrounded by your family.  What more could a dad want on his day?

Maybe a [handmade] trophy for the Best Daddy?!?
Check.

How about a framed picture of Emma dressed up in daddy's clothes?
Check.

Or what about a #1 Dad t-shirt?
Check.  (I mean, who wouldn't want that?!?)

And finally, how about a Father's Day poem, "All About My Dad."
Check.


We love you, boo.  You are the best Daddy ever!




All About Dad
My dad is 40 years old.
My dad weighs 400 pounds.
My dad's favorite color is blue.
My dad's favorite show is I dont no. [I don't know]
My dad always says "pick a bokk." [pick a book]
My dad works at work.
The first thing my dad does in the morning is get drest. [get dressed]
My dad laughs when I he doesnt laugh at home.
My dad's favorite food is chicken or meshakin. [mexican]
My favorite thing to do with my dad is jump on the tramplen but we dont. [jump on the trampoline but we don't]
I love my dad because he's my dad.

No comments: