Monday, January 6, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things, revisited

I think I made a list a couple of years ago, where I made a list of a few of my favorite things.  With another year gone by, I thought I'd re-visit that, listing out a few things that I just can't live without.

So here goes.

1. Turbo Jam.  This year I discovered my new workout soul mate.  Turbo Jam.  It's an intense cardio workout.....a choreographed kickboxing class that's simply amazing.


2.  Jimmy Johns.  Man, I love me some Jimmy Johns.  Specifically: Plain Slim #1 with Thinny Chips.

3.  Plants vs. Zombies.  This has become my new addiction.  I can't put this game down, once I start playing it.  I've been known to stay up until 1:00 in the morning, trying to defeat those freaking zombies.

4.  Naps

5.  My minivan.  After 2 years with the Pilot (which I despised!), I finally got my minivan back.  And man, do I love my Odyssey!  

6.  Indianapolis Colts.  Just when I didn't think I could love my team  any more, something like this happens, and well......I fell in love all over again.

7.  Leg Warmers with Boots.  This is more of a trend that I jumped on this past fall.  I pretty much rock this look at least twice a week.


No comments: