Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Girl Scout Day with the Butler Bulldogs

Another cool opportunity that the Girl Scouts provided was a game to the historic Hinkle Fieldhouse to watch the Butler Bulldogs.  And believe it or not - I've never been to the Fieldhouse.  Born and raised in Indiana, but yet have never been to the fieldhouse of the movie Hoosiers.  

Even worse: born and raised in Indiana and I've never seen Hoosiers.

I know, I know.

But I've seen Rudy and Friday Night Lights.

Does that count?

No?

Oh well.  I'm a football gal, what can I say?

Anywhoo.  I totally digressed.

This past Saturday, a group of my Daisies went to the game where we got to meet Hink the bulldog and most importantly, WATCH THE CHEERLEADERS.

Cause that's really the only thing the girls were into.

To say that this place is the coolest, most awesome fieldhouse in the history of fieldhouses is an understatement.
Hinkle Fieldhouse is AH-MAZE-ing.

Intensely watching the cheerleaders perform.

Friends and [Girl Scout] sisters!

No comments: