Sunday, August 24, 2014

Monster Truck Show

We took Drew to the Monster Truck Show. (Okay. Truth-be-told, it was supposed to be a Mommy/Daddy/Drewbie date.....but then sissy decided at last minute that she wanted to go. No she didn't. She had absolutely NO interest in going. She just didn't want to be left out. Because God FORBID we ever leave her out of something.)

Have you ever been to one? It's really scary. The way they ramp up on all those cars...it makes me so nervous that something bad is going to happen!

But nothing bad happened. And Drew had a great time! (And sissy? Yeah, well. She was "bored." And wanted to go home. Because it was too hot. And too loud. Such a pleasant little thing.)






 

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean, Chrissy! Monster truck shows can definitely be scary and loud, but I really hope Drew enjoyed his time at the show. However, I I can understand how Sissy feels. I can never get my daughter's enthusiasm up about trucks either. Anyway, you guys take care! I hope you get to visit more of those shows. :)

Bradford Oliver @ Lacustoms Performance Products

Unknown said...

If you got scared at the monster truck show, then it did really well entertaining you. Hahaha! I'm sure the noise and the action kept all of your eyes on the trucks, and that's always a good thing if you want to gain the audience's attention. Anyway, I'm so happy Drew enjoyed the show! Maybe the interest will grow into something much more, once he grows up. Thanks for sharing that, Chrissy! All the best to your family! :)

Levi Warner @ Utility Fleet