Thursday, October 9, 2014

Chi O Reunion 2014

This year I had the distinct pleasure of being invited to the Chi O reunion. And considering I haven't seen some of these girls - like my girl Krafty - since my wedding...

...almost 10 years ago...

I figured it was high time I grace them with my presence.

And man, am I glad I did! I had forgotten how much I love Kasia. And Kelli. And, of course Krafty.

Freaking Krafty.

That girl.

Love her.

P.S. I apologize in advance for the language at the start of this video. But guess what? We're 30-something-year-old-mom's, reliving our college dayz, and we're having ourselves some fizz-un.

Krafty, Kasia, Me


Back Row: Me, Kelli, Tracy, Krafty  Front Row: Shay, Jill, Becca, Kasia 

Back Row: Me, Krafty, Kasia, Cally, Tracy, Kelli, Abbie  Middle Row: Gantzer, Jill, Shay  Front: Pfohl


I'm sure you'll find this hard to believe, but this was towards the end of the night.

Trouble

No comments: