Monday, March 2, 2015

Emma's First Reconciliation

Emma celebrated her First Reconciliation back in November. In talking with some other moms, there were many kids who were extremely nervous about this. But Emma never seemed to be. She's always uber-excited to be celebrating anything, so this was just another event for her. Another event to get dressed up and be with her friends!

She wrote a Thank You letter to Father John. It reads: "Dear Father John, thank you for getting me clocer [closer] to God and telling me the right choised [choices] to do and what not to do. I wold [would] like to say a few words about you. You are funny, kind, careing [caring] and nice. I wold [would] like to say thank you so so so so so much for trashing my sins and letting me try not to make new ones. Love, Emma Swickheimer"

*tear* 



1 comment:

shiloh said...

Oh, that is so sweet!