Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Happy 6th Birthday, Drew!

Dear Drewbie,

Has another year really gone by? Are you really another year older? You hold one special place in my heart, little man. I say this time and time again, but you truly are my baby boy.

If I had to use one word to describe this past year for you, I would chose GROWTH. It simply amazes me how much you have grown. Looking back at the start of the school year, you had absolutely no interest in learning. You had no desire to sit down and concentrate. No desire to do things for yourself. 

After all. You had your mom to do them for you.

And as much as it pained me at times to let you do things yourself, you really blossomed this past year. You can read and write and add and subtract. You have developed this thirst to learn about everything. 

Even though you've developed quite a sense of independence and have changed so much this year, there's always been one thing that has stayed the same. You're my baby boy

And you always will be. 

I love you more than the moon itself, Drewbie.

Love, Momma

No comments: