Monday, June 7, 2010

Swagger Wagon



Well, we finally did it. We finally caved in a got a minivan. Or as I like to refer to them---a "swagger wagon." (If you're unfamiliar with the term, check out this music video....hilarious! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-N3F1FhW4) And let me just tell you, it's amazing! We got the fully-loaded, leather interior, DVD Honda Odyssey...or as Emma calls it the "movie car." (She's already fully versed in how to operate the screen and remote control.) Andy's lease was up on his Pilot, and even though he swore up and down that he'd be purchasing it when the lease ran up, I just KNEW that he'd buy something new. There are two things Andy always has to have: the latest technology and a new car. So after laying out all our options, I decided to cave and got a new one.

Best decision ever.

I can't wait to leave for our vacation on Friday. It's going be like driving in the lap of luxury!

2 comments:

The McClains said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Man, I wish I had some of that Swickheimer money. When can I borrow the swagger wagon? At least now, you have something to hall the mulch in. Dad