Monday, December 12, 2011

Jolly Days at the Children's Museum

We took our annual trip to the Children's Museum to see Santa Claus this past weekend.  I have made many posts about the Children's Museum in the past; as members, we just love going there as much as possible.  And this time was no different. 

The Jolly Days exhibit was absolutely packed.  There were kids and parents, cameras and wipes everywhere.  It was almost nauseating.  Luckily, Daddy stood in line for the HOUR and A HALF that it took to get to Santa, while we played at the other fun exhibits.

I'm not going to post our picture with Santa just yet.  I've included that picture in our Christmas card, so I want that to be a little surprise for ya'll.

Taking a ride down the big slide.
She beat Daddy.
Of course.

Catching some fish.

Drew caught "a BIG one."





My Lou-La. I love her so much; she's my pretty little lady.

And my little man. He's such a precious little guy.

No comments: