Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter 2012

Well, another Easter has come and gone.  How the heck does time go by so fast?!?  I feel like we just got back from our Disney vacation, which was during Christmas break....

But here we are, mid-April.

Spring Break has come and gone.

He has Risen.

And I am still kickin' it!

With our crazy lives (and by crazy, I mean CRAY-CRAY), we weren't able to make it to the mall to visit the Easter Bunny.  Which makes me so sad, because I won't be able to fill my 2012 Easter frame with a pic of the kids.  Maybe I'll just do a stick-figure drawing, to remind me of our crazy year.....hmmmmm....

Ready for her school's Easter Party!

He is now at the stage where I can't get a serious picture out of him. It's either:
A) Silly Face
B) Arm extended like he's getting you with a sword
C) Tongue sticking out

Concentrating ever so hard! Total opposite of Drewbie, who just throws them in the dye. He broke about 3 before Emma, I mean Mom, cut him off.

Proving you're never too old to decorate Easter eggs!

The baskets on Easter morning.

Showing Drew his loot.

I love bedhead!

Of course we did Easter nails!.....isn't that what it's all about?!?


And naturally, the hunt was a competition for Emma.
She won.
Drew could care less.
He was busy eating his "POOPEE eggs."


Sharing a moment with my Missy Lucille.
Hey, it's hard work being Drewbie!
My beauty.
Love her more than words can describe.

No comments: