Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Click Clack Moo

Both kids went on a field trip to see the hilarious musical, “Click Clack Moo” yesterday.  Emma went with her Kindergarten class and Drewbie went with his preschool class.  While I was super-excited to be chaperoning Emma’s class, I was bummed I wasn’t able to go with Drew’s class.  But, it sure made my day when I spotted him in the audience when I first entered.  As soon as he realized it was me standing across the theater, he beamed from ear to ear with that cute, little dimple of his.


What is “Click Clack Moo?”  Well, it’s the cutest little musical that takes place on Farmer Brown’s farm (which happened to be at Clowes Memorial Hall yesterday), and all the animals have had enough!  They work all day to provide milk and eggs, but when their request for electric blankets to warm the cold barn is ignored, the cows take matters into their own hooves.  It’s an ever-cute adaptation of the Caldecott Honor Book, “Click Clack Moo: Cows That Type.”

And, naturally, Emma can't act "normal" and give me a sweet smile.
She has to ham it up for the camera.

No comments: