Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Emma's 7th Birthday

We celebrated Emma’s 7th birthday at Sky Zone.  We invited all the girls in her class – 14 girls.  (Hello!  She has 14 girls in her class…..and only 8 boys.  I’ve always said Girls Rule and Boys Drool….)  And would you believe that every single girl could go?!?  I thought, for sure, that there’d be some who couldn’t go.  It was on a school night, after all.  And it was in FISHERS.  I mean, Fishers, people………..all the way up north!!!

So, with all the craziness that ensued, I didn’t take nearly as many pictures as I would have liked.  I didn’t even get a group shot of all the girls!  Oh well.  That didn’t take away from the fact that the girls (and Drewbie!.....and his friend Cole, Ava Marie’s bro) had a blast.  In fact, Emma said that it was her best birthday ever.


So I guess that’s all that matters!

Getting their instructions for jumping



Emma, working on her jump shot.

Pizza and cake time!

No comments: