Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy SEVENTH Birthday, Emma Lucille

Dear Emma,

It's hard to believe another year has gone by.  Another year that you have amazed me with your energy, your spunk, and your sassiness.  I have always said this - and I always will - your beauty and brains amaze me.  You are beyond your 7 years, Missy Lucille.  You challenge me to the core.  You intuition and ability to understand "the world" is amazing.  

You care so much for your baby brother, your mom and dad, and most importantly God.  Your spirituality has really grow this past year.  I am so proud when I see you praying on your own, or asking if we can pray together as a family for some one in need. 

As challenging as you are, you are even more compassionate for those you love.  Your family.  Your friends.

You are my superstar, Emma.  And I love you to the moon and back.

Love,
Momma

A look back at some of my favorite memories this year.










No comments: