Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Spring Break 2015: AMI

We had a fantastic time on Spring Break this year. We rented a house for the week with our good friends Eddie & Alicia Wilson on Anna Maria Island. The place is absolutely beautiful. Just beautiful. 

And I think we started a tradition. Here's to many more Spring Breaks, making fun memories!

There she is...our first sign, welcoming us to the Island!

Our beautiful home for the week...

....and our pool

My view from a morning walk. No filter, here...just pure beauty.

Emma always has to get buried in the sand when we go to the beach. This time, it was she wanted to be a mermaid.

Doing a little night sea-shell gathering.


My poor buddy. The ONLY place where we missed putting sunscreen on his body, was under his eyes. They were bright-red by the end of the day.



My preferred drink for the week: Matt's low-carb margarita mix.

Joe and Drew having a pirate's battle.

Doesn't get any better than this!

It truly is the life!

Kite-flying with Joe




Quinn, Millie, Sydney, Emma

After burning myself on the first day, this towel was my best friend. I called it my modest suit. Even though I was burnt, I was still loving life!!!!






Golf cart for Sydney's birthday!

The guys



No comments: