Thursday, July 1, 2010

Nicknames

While having lunch with a couple girlfriends the other day, we started talking about names. Elizabeth is pregnant with her first (a boy!), so she was talking about the list of names she and her husband have. So, of course, that led us to all the possible nicknames that could come out of the choices. So I thought I'd take a minute to write down all the nicknames that my children have. Because some of them have already died off and I want to remember them 15 years from now.

DREW
Drewbie
Drewbie-Doobie
Drewbers
Drewber-Dubber-Du
Drew Boo
McDruber
Mr. Man
Mugbu
Muggies
McMubbers

EMMA
Emme
Missy Lucille
Em
Foofa
Chica

1 comment:

The McClains said...

That is so funny! Drew will be totally mortified by those nicknames when he is 16. Ha! I think I need to make a similar post about Gwyn on our blog... :)