Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fallen off the blogger bandwagon

It's so hard to keep up with this blog. Between managing my career, raising two children, trying to get my post-baby body back into shape, and keeping my marriage healthy and exciting--is a difficult undertaking. (Oh, and by the way---the above items are not in importance order. In fact, I debated on using the term "manage my career" or "go to work"....the first seems so much more ambitious.)

But I'm going to make an honest effort to try and update this as much as possible. As interesting (or uninteresting) as this blog may be to others, it's really a fun thing for me to do. I enjoy writing. I've always enjoyed writing and English class when I was in school. Call it my Type A personality, but I loved dissecting sentences, making sure my spelling and pronunciation were always correct. And although I know I make grammar mistakes quite often in my daily life of emails, it's still fun to keep up with a family blog.

So here's to my new kickoff! I have a lot of fun adventures coming up: gymnastic classes for Emma, training for my first mini-marathon (gasp!), stage 2 of our house remodel, and vacation(s) planning. Keep coming back often; I hope I don't disappoint in my non-lack of updates.

1 comment:

shiloh said...

It's about time lady! So excited for Emma to do gymnastics:)