Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Break

Andy's officially on Christmas Break now, which means I am officially jealous.  While he's off sawing logs in the nice, warm, and cozy bed, my rear end is still getting up bright and early to go to work.  In the cold, snowy darkness.

But that will all change soon, because I am taking the entire week off next week!  Wahoo!  I don't think I've ever done that since I've been working.  :)

I'll soon be able to do all the fun things that Andy's been doing the past few days.  He loves his time with the kids, and he crams as much into these two weeks.  So far, they've been to the Children's Museum (again....we go all the time...but it never gets old...so much to see and do!), Taylor's Bakery to pick out some sugary Christmas cookies, the library, Monkey Joe's, Grandmas to bake Christmas cookies, and they even had time to meet me for lunch yesterday!  Still to conquer: baking Christmas cookies at our house (for SANTA!), sledding at Fort Ben, Papa's house for Christmas, looking at Christmas Lights (we like to pack it up in the car and look at all the pretty lights), going to the movie theater to see Tangled, and the Children's Museum again!

No comments: