Thursday, August 11, 2011

Trump Soho

I was excited to be going back to 'The City' this week, even if it was on business.  It was just a quick trip, though.  3 days in and out.  And our schedule was pretty jammed full of meetings and dinners and activities, so I really didn't get to go out and explore my old stomping grounds too much.

But I must say the best experience on this trip was the hotel.  We stayed at the Trump Soho and it was fab. u. lous.  I believe they call it a "Preferred Hotel."  I call it fanFREAKINGtastic.


My home for 3 days.

View from the 37th floor.  Yes, I was on the 37th floor.  Ahh-MAZE-ing.


So I thought this was so cool.  Not only is it in the bathroom, right next to the toilet, but it had my name on it!

I mean, could it get any better?  The garden tub (that was like, 4 feet deep) overlooked the city.  Heck yes I took a bath at night!
This was taken while soaking in my wonderful tub.  Pure Heaven.

No comments: