Monday, July 23, 2012

M.I.B.

Missing. In. Blogging.


Get it?!? GET IT?!?

My blogging take on M.I.A.

God, I'm crack myself up.


Things have been a liiiiiiiiiiittle hectic lately, to put it lightly. Turns out, being a full-time working mom [with a demanding job], training for a 1/2 Ironman, dealing with the death of a close high school friend, planning a fabulous baby shower, going on vacation, all while doing it by myself for 2 out of the last 3 weeks while the hubs is traveling for business....takes a toll on one!

So needless to say, blogging hasn't quite made the priority list.

But I'm back.

And boy, do I have a lot to update you on!

Let's just ease back into this thing niiiiiiiiiiiiice and slow though, whaddayasay? One post at a time.

1 comment:

shiloh said...

Anxious to read all about it:)