Saturday, December 29, 2012

Out of Uniform, Christmas Style

It's always an exciting time when Emma gets to get out of her uniform for the day.  So she took full advantage of the opportunity to wear red & green on the last two days of school before break..............

I love when I find a little surprise & delight from Emma, when looking through the pictures on my phone.
In this photo, she's taking a picture of her pig-tails that I did, complete with jingle bells.  She LOVED it!

It's so fun to play dress up with Emma.  I love how excited the kids get to dress up for the day.....they get so in to it!

I went to check on the kids before heading to bed, as I do every night, where I saw this in Emma's room. She was so excited to wear her Christmas outfit the following day, so much so, that she had it ready to go.
I especially love the head and hands she taped on!

No comments: