Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy 4th birthday, Drewbie!

To My Sweet Baby Boy Drewbie,

How blessed we are, to have you in our lives for four years now.  How could it possibly have gone by so fast?  How could you possibly be FOUR YEARS OLD?  To me, it seems as though you were born just yesterday.

Words cannot possibly describe how much you mean to me.  You are truly your momma's baby boy.  While you have grown so much this year, both emotionally and physically, you are still my baby boy.  My sweet, sweet baby boy.  You have such a sweet nature about you Drewbie, but yet you are ALL BOY.  Your love for rolly-pollies and spiders gives me the heebie-geebies.  But yet, it warms my heart just the same.

From the "Engine Turtles," to fire trucks, to out-running your big Sissy, you are my little man with the dimple that I love more than anything.

Love,
Momma

No comments: