Monday, December 30, 2013

24 Days of Buddy, our Elf on the Shelf

It's getting harder and harder to come up with exciting "things" for Buddy to do each night.  And quite honestly, it's becoming quite a pain too!  I feel like this whole Elf on the Shelf thing has gotten so out of hand.  Between Pinterest and Facebook, more and more moms are going to extremes to "stage" scenes for their Elves.  I mean, some are spending hours just thinking and planning and staging these scenes.  To which I say, "ENOUGH ALREADY!"  It's enough to have to remember to move the damn Elf every flippin' night, let alone come up with some clever situation that he's found himself in!

But I digress.

At least I took a picture of his nightly adventures with us, so that we could remember the fun times we had with Buddy.  Here's to 24 days of Buddiness!!





















No comments: