Sunday, December 29, 2013

Justin Timberlake Concert

As you know, I am madly in love with Justin Timberlake.  Since he first entered my life, back in 1998, I have been a die-hard JT fan.   We have gone through some pretty intense moments.

There was the Curly Hair moment:

Then there was the Corn Row moment:

 And who could forget when he - GASP - shaved it all off?!?:

Since we've been through so much, you can imagine how stoked I was to go to his '20/20' Experience tour.

I mean, I was beyond stoked.

I was, like, piss-your-pants-excited, can't-contain-my-excitement, I-heart-Justin-Timberlake-excitement.

So.

Without further ado, here are a few of my pics that I took.  None of which do it the justice it deserves.  Because the concert was ah-MAZE-ing.  


This is a piece of the stage that came all the way out.  It was a narrow strip - without a ledge or anything - where he came out to the audience.


Me and Alicia.
Horrible picture, but an amazing time!


And finally, I think I'll end this entry with a few of my favorite pictures that others have taken.  

You're welcome.



No comments: