Monday, November 17, 2014

Emma's 8th Birthday

So this year I decided to cut it off. 

Inviting every single girl in Emma's class (there's 15, for Pete's sake) to her party, that is.

I mean, it's just too much. Both financially and mentally.

It wasn't an easy decision, either. Being the Girl Scout leader, and being pretty actively involved at school, it was hard to make that final decision. But it was bound to happen at some point, so I just made the choice to end the insanity this year, in 2nd grade.

Emma decided to have her party of the bowling alley. She invited 8 girls + Drewbie. They enjoyed 2 hours of bowling, gaming, and pizza-and-cake eating.

And me? 

I enjoyed it as well. [insert sarcasm here]

The Crew: (back) Fiona, (front) Sophia, Isabelle, Emma, Sydney, Izzy, Cait


Isabelle and Sydney getting their Speed of Light on!

Whack-A-Mole

The cake that Emma picked out. Yes, it's a golf cake. And no, I have no idea why. Wait, yes...I forgot. She wanted the golf cart for her Ever After High dolls.

 

No comments: