Monday, November 3, 2014

Russell Farms Field Trip

I absolutely love going on field trips with the kids. I treasure these special times with them both, because I know that in just a few short years field trips will be replaced with driver's ed and prom dates.

And I'm not down with that.

Not yet, at least. So when volunteer opportunities come up, I am the first to raise my hand! 

Drew's first official field trip at St. Pius X was to the pumpkin patch at Russell Farms. It was originally postponed due to weather, and unfortunately the rescheduled date wasn't much better. It was cold and rainy, but the kids didn't seem to mind whatsoever. They were just happy to be able to ride on a school bus and do fun things outside of their norm.


This kid. My heart.

I know I'm biased. But he's a cute freaking kid!!!


No comments: