Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Visit With The Easter Bunny

I took the kids to get the obligatory picture with the Easter bunny yesterday.  And I'm happy to report that both kids were equally excited (as I was wondering if Drew would even know who the Easter bunny is).  How did I come to that conclusion?  Well, I got a shriek from Emma and Drew wouldn't stop saying "I see Easter bunny." 

So I cleaned the kids up (after being at preschool all day, can you Hot Mess?), and loaded them into the minivan.  Emma, of course, had to bring a bag of goodies for the bunny, which consisted of a little basket she made at school and a painting of a bunny.


And of course, one of the best parts in meeting the Easter bunny is the sucker you get afterwards! 

1 comment:

The McClains said...

Cute kids! I love Drew's bunny ears!!! :-)