Friday, June 3, 2011

2 Year Stats

It's always fun for me to compare the stats of my babies in regards to their height and weight.  Drew's 2-year check-up was last month where he weighed in at 30lbs and 35 1/4".  Compared to all boy's his age, he stands in the 94th percentile for height and his weight is in the 73rd percentile.  He grew 2.5" since last December!  There's no doubt that he will be tall.  I'm going to go on record here, by saying he's going to be 6'2".

Compared to my big girl, Emma: she was 35lbs and 37"....which, as you can imagine were both in the 99th percentile compared to all girls at that age.  I said that I think she's going to be 5'10", and I'm standing by that claim!

I love my babies!!!

1 comment:

The McClains said...

Don't you love getting the kiddos stats?! I don't know why I get such a kick out of it ... but it is always fun to hear how they are growing.