Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer Fun List

So I'm going to start creating lists for things that I want to do. Either with the kids, my friends and family, or myself. You know how you always say, "Oh, I want to do that sometime!" Well, instead of continuing to say this little phrase, I'm going to start documenting my "ideas" to keep a record of everything I want to see and do. If it's one thing that I've realized since becoming a mom, it's that time flies by all too fast. You only have a short moment in time to make memories with your children, so I'm going to begin this little experiment. So. Here goes my first list. (I'm sure an over-achiever, I've already checked a few things off!)

1. Go on vacation.
2. Do at least one triathlon (sprint to start).
3. Do a century ride. In one day. That's 100 miles.
4. Take weekly trips to the pool.
5. Have a family and friend cookout.
6. Get a sno cone.
7. Go to the Indiana State Fair.
8. Go on a ride with Drewbie for the 1st time at the fair.
9. Go on a picnic at Fort Benjamin Harrison.
10. Have a summer date night with the hubs. Complete with wine and a evening stroll. Anywhere.
11. Go to the Fishers Fire Station.
12. Go to an outdoor concert at White River.
13. Take a walk along the canal.
14. Go to Nashville, TN with Malnar.

1 comment:

shiloh said...

I should do this too! We're going to the see Avett Brothers at the Lawn in October, you should too! Oh, and I love the pics from OBX