Friday, September 9, 2011

Summer Fun List Recap

1. Go on vacation.
2. Do at least one triathlon (sprint to start).
3. Do a century ride. In one day. That's 100 miles.
4. Take weekly trips to the pool.
5. Have a family and friend cookout.
6. Get a sno cone.
7. Go to the Indiana State Fair.
8. Go on a ride with Drewbie for the 1st time at the fair.
9. Go on a picnic at Fort Benjamin Harrison.
10. Have a summer date night with the hubs. Complete with wine and a evening stroll. Anywhere.
11. Go to the Fishers Fire Station.
12. Go to an outdoor concert at White River.
13. Take a walk along the canal.
14. Go to Nashville, TN with Malnar.

Well, I achieved 8 of my 14 goals this summer. Which stinks because I really thought these were all attainable.

But I'm loving this concept. It really makes you put paper to pen so to speak, in doing what you actually set out to do. Instead of just saying, "Oh, I'd really like to do that some time," this really encourages you to actually experiencing what you'd like to! So I think I'll keep at it. Fall Fun List to come, stay tuned.

1 comment:

shiloh said...

that's more than half, so that's cool...you guys should go to the Avett Brothers concert on Oct 1 at the Lawn..should be a good one, Kelli and Matt love them!