Monday, October 17, 2011

The Container Store's "Super Fan"

As I mentioned in a previous post, I was awarded Indy's "Super Fan" from The Container Store.  If you're unfamiliar with this glorious store, well shame on you!  Just kidding.....whatever you're doing, stop now and check out their website.  It's ah-maze-ing.

How did I become Indy's "Super Fan," you ask?  Well, I randomly responded to a post on Facebook, asking why I love The Container Store so much.  Such a simple thing for me to explain.  I [super] *HEART* organization.  In my world, everything has it's place....so this store is a dream.

Here's a snippet from my winning post:
I am the ULTIMATE fan of The Container Store! So much so that I've sent out a calendar request to my fellow co-workers, so that they'd have the grand opening of the Indy location on their calendars. I organize every thing from my accessories at home [HELLO--I made an "accessory station" in my bedroom] to the pens that are on my work desk (in color order, from type of pen). I *heart* The Container Store!!!

Posing in front of my special cart

Enjoying all the employees cheering me on, as I was the first official customer to walk through the front door!

1 comment:

The McClains said...

Oh my gosh - that's hilarious!! I bet you LOVED that. You are so funny ...