Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy FIFTH Birthday, Emma!

Dear Emma,

Oh my little Missy Lucille! It's hard to believe that five years have gone by, since you first entered my life rocked my world. You are my little stunner. My super star. You rock my world on a daily basis. You are simply my star.

It is amazing to me, how much you've grown and changed this past year. You're above and beyond in your years, that's for sure. You're so incredibly smart, that it's scary. And you're so incredibly quick-witted that that too, is scary.

You challenge me on a daily basis. You surprise me on a daily basis. You grow on a daily basis.

You, simply put, are amazing. I love you, Em. I love you so so much.


~Momma

A look back at some of my favorite memories from this past year:

Halloween last year: Ariel, from The Little Mermaid

Hayride @ the Pumpkin Patch

Emma as Mary in Kid's Kastle Christmas Program

Rainbow nails!

Lee Press-On nails!

One of our many adventures at Target.

Her new helmet for her "[really] big girl bike"

First movie with Grandma and Mommy!

Face painting at the Children's Museum

Learning how to ride her bike without training wheels. Learned in a matter of minutes!

First day of Pre-K

One of our many bike rides to see the fishies.

Wearing an adult diaper that Grandma got as a gag gift for her 60th.

Train ride at the Indianapolis Zoo.

Discovering that the Leprechauns turned the toilet bowl water green.

Visiting the Easter Bunny.

4th of July pedicure

Showing off Bitty, her jellyfish she found on vacation.

Enchanting Emma, ready to board the Pirate Excursion on vacation.

Sheer delight, as she rode on the back of Papa's mower.

Driving the bumper car at the State Fair.

Going on a ride with Mommy at the Italian Fest.

T-Ball

Kinderdance performance.


Falling asleep while watching Good Luck Charlie.

Wonder Woman, one of the many costumes she got for Christmas.

No comments: