Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas with the Swickheimers: a Super Bowl Reveal

We are really lucky, you know it?  Our kids get multiple Christmases.  Not only do they get to wake up on Christmas morning to see what Santa brought them at their own house, but they also get to see what he brought them at the Swickheimers and at the Wells'.

We had a great Christmas this year, and we kicked it off at Nana's to celebrate it with the Swickheimer clan.
From Left to Right.
Top: Andy, Matt, Brian (14), Anne, Patrick
Bottom: Emma (5), Drew (2.5), Karen/Nana, Brennan (7), Uncle Barry




I must say that the best gift this year was what I gave to Andy............
SUPER BOWL TICKETS!!!


It was a complete surprise.  And I was super-excited to give it to him!  So excited, in fact, that I accidentally hit the "Stop" button on my camera.  Just as he was getting excited, too....dang it!




No comments: