Monday, January 23, 2012

SoCal Trip

I feel as though I haven't blogged about my job in a bit.

How lucky I am to have one that I enjoy as much as I do.

How lucky I am that I work with some fun and energetic people.

How lucky I am that - upon the occasional times I travel - I get to go to some pretty fun places and stay at some pretty spectacular hotels.

A couple of weeks ago, right after returning from Orlando with the family at the wonderful world of Disney, I got to travel with our buying team to Southern California to see what our brands have coming up for the holiday season.

SoCal in the middle of January, not to shabby huh?!?

My thoughts exactly.

I began each morning with a nice walk along the beach, enjoying the stunning sunrise above the Hollywood Hills, and ended each day with a relaxing chromotherapy bubble bath, complete with a latte and bite-size cupcake. All in my own private room.

Pure Heaven.

Enjoying the sunrise on the pier at Manhattan Beach.

So incredibly beautiful.

It's hard to believe that these photos are not photo shopped.
This is 100% real.

Manhattan Beach Blvd.

90210, baby!

There it is, my little piece of heaven.
Right there in the center of my hotel room.

How I ended my day each night:
bubble bath, latte, cupcake

No comments: