Monday, October 8, 2012

Hot Wheels for Real!



During my week-long "break" from full-time to part-time, I had fun spending my days with Drew-Drew.  We went to the Children's Museum to check out their latest exhibit, Hot Wheels for Real!  With his love for all things with wheels, I knew this would be a hit!

Stopping for a little lunch before our adventures begin.

Of course, our first order of business was to the trains!

ALAS! The Hot Wheels room.

Dad, you seriously need to check this out! I didn't take any pictures of this exhibit, but it is so cool. They have about 4 or 5 Hot Rods in here. They have an old Beetle that the kids can "customize" w/ magnetic decals. They have an artists table to design their own hot rod/wheel, they have multiple tracks to race the cars down. It's VERY COOL.

No comments: