Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Let Her Eat Cake!


So here’s an alarming fact.

I like to eat.

Wanna know something else shocking?

Kroger cake with the whippy icing is my fav.

And I just can’t seem to control myself when it gets placed in front of me.  So when my mom got me said cake, I decided to do her proud.

By [nearly] eating the whole damn thing.

And I’m not lying.

I ate about 3/4ths of a sheet cake in one setting.

Gross, huh?  Kinda makes you sick to think about it, right?  Yeah, I know.  I made myself sick as well.  

Literally.

I. Made. Myself. Sick.

Happy Birthday, Chrissy.  Here’s to another 33 years of self-indulging, self-inflicting, gorging!

Yummmm, this tastes so good....

....Lord, I love cake....

....call me Miss Piggy. I don't care....

....Oh, wait. Maybe I DO care....

....I think I'm gonna get sick.....


No comments: