Monday, April 8, 2013

Juna

Let me introduce you to Drew’s new best friend, Juna.



Juna is a unique individual.  One day, Juna is a boy.  Another he is a girl. 

You see, Juna is Drew’s imaginary friend that he speaks of and to on a daily basis. 

When dropping Emma off at school, we pass by Juna’s house.

If I’m being mean, Drew “threatens” me with Juna: “If you don’t let me have a piece of candy, I’m going to tell Juna.”

Drew has playdates – quite frequently, I must say – with the infamous Juna.

How did Juna come about, you ask?  Well, Emma & Drew took a liking to the movie “Spy Kids,” where the little brother’s name is Juni.  And for a while there, Emma & Drew would pretend to be the Spy Kids, by going on secret missions.  Eventually, Juni turned into Juna, Drew’s BFF.

And they've been inseparable ever since!

No comments: