Thursday, April 4, 2013

Top 'O The Mornin' To Ya

So, I've fallen just a weeeee bit behind this past month.

Sorry, dad.

But it's never too late to celebrate ye ole Irish holiday, now is it?!?

It's become a tradition for me  those mischievous leprechauns to color the toilet water green on St. Patty's Day mornin'.....and this year was no different!  The only difference, however, was the fact that I didn't get a picture of them discovering it.

That's because one of them woke up in the middle of the night to use the rest room.

And they didn't flush.

So I thought I'd spare you any pictures of MY discovery.

Lately he's been making this face when I pull the camera out.
Let's call it his "signature look."

Always one to sport the latest in holiday fashions,
Emma proudly shows off her "green" morning meal.
Stopping for a quick photo opp with Woody,
at the Lego store in Chicago.

No comments: