Friday, May 7, 2010

Drew's First Birthday, Take 2

Since Drew was rather sick during his birthday party, we decided to give it another shot on his actual birth date. And it was much more pleasant! He wasn't sick; he wasn't running a fever. So I picked up a little cake, and we sang "Happy Birthday" and Emma helped him in blowing out his first candle. He was a little hesitant at first. He didn't want to taste it. Emma, being the big sister that she is, tried to help him by sticking her finger in his mouth. It was actually kinda funny! Slowly, but surely he realized that he kinda liked and so he started digging in. So I'm finally happy! Drew got to experience his very first birthday cake and I got the pictures to prove it! Happy Birthday my sweet little man. Even though you're now considered to be a toddler by some, you'll always be my sweet little baby boy!

No comments: