Thursday, March 3, 2011

Emma's Sleeping Positions

It's always a fun discovery, when I go to check on Emma every night before I go to bed.  She always seems to be in a some hilarious position, or have some random item in bed with her (umm, remember the open umbrella?!?).  Here's a couple of shots I took this past week.


See that white thing on her cheek? That's a sticker. There were 3 others on her belly, which I discovered the next morning when we were getting dressed.

Apparently, her dollie had some interesting secrets to share..... 

And this was a classic. Where's Emma? Oh, just hiding underneath the covers. That's her hand that's peering out underneath.

View #2 under the covers. 


1 comment:

The McClains said...

That is hilarious! I love checking on Gwyn when she is sleeping. She is often snuggled up in funny positions, too!