Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fondue With Friends

This weekend I met up with two of my good friends from high school. Instead of going out to dinner, we thought it would be fun to do Fondue! So we went to the grocery store, got all the ingredients for cheese, meat, and chocolate fondue...and then what do we end up doing?!? We forgot one key ingredient. The white wine!

To make the cheese fondue properly, you need to add about a cup of white wine to the cheese mixture. Well, being the smart ladies we are, we just figured Sherry would do. And being the smartest lady there, I just thought that one cup of Sherry would equal one cup of white wine.

Holy Sherry, batman! Let's just say Charlie Sheen would've probably been the only one who would have enjoyed that fondue!

Hey, at least the chocolate fondue was heavenly!

In a later post, I'll share a video that I dug up from middle school, which was one of the main reasons we got together this past weekend. In the archives o' Ginny Wells, I found a VHS tape from my 14th Birthday Party. Circa 1993. One word can sum up this video: WINNING! More details and descriptions to follow. I'll leave you hanging in suspense until then.

No comments: