Thursday, March 17, 2011

Top 'O The Mornin' To Ya

Today, we kicked off St. Patty's day with a trip to the bathroom! I've really pumped Emma up for St. Patty's day this year. Not sure why, I don't have like a weird fascination for it or anything. Nor am I Irish. But last night - well, for the past couple of weeks now - I told Emma that those mischievous Leprechauns do funny things at night while she's sleeping. Like turn the toilet water green. So she woke up this morning (after saying, "Top o the morning Mommy"), and went straight to the toilet. She was so excited for what she found...




Emma was very excited to have her picture taken: 

While Drew wasn't having it.  He is actually saying "NO!" here. 

And again.  Sissy's trying to sit all nice and cutesy, but Drewbie just wanted to play with the remote control instead. 

1 comment:

The McClains said...

That's adorable!! How did you turn the water green? Just food coloring? I'll have to do that next year. Cute idea....