Thursday, January 6, 2011

Baby Center Update

As most parents do, I subscribe to Baby Center online, where they send you weekly emails about the progression of your child. Today's update made me LOL. Literally.

The email begins by asking, "Have you noticed your child playing with his genitals yet?"

And my answer? No, never!

HA!......are you kidding me?!? Once Mr. Man found out that he had a little knob down there, he hasn't stopped playing with it. Actually, he hasn't stopped pressing it. He presses into his little genital just as soon as his diaper comes off, or when he's in the bathtub. You'd think that would hurt, but Drew doesn't seem to mind. In fact, you'd think that he enjoys pressing his genitals.

Oh, so much more could be said. But I'll stop here. This is, however, a public blog. One in which he'll be able to see in 16 years. (Sorry, my man. Love you!)

No comments: