Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Emma's First Award

I'm such a proud momma. My little lady got her very first athletic award at gymnastic class last week. As many of you who read this know, I put her in a class with 4-5 year olds. Seeing as how she's over 3 feet tall, weighing in at 47 lbs, she's no ordinary 3-year old. And I didn't want to run the risk of having her smother another 2-year old on the trampoline, so I put her in a class with other girls her size. And she's doing just great! She keeps up with them nicely. She loves it....especially the bounce house that they let them play in at the end of class. Her teacher is pretty good with them too. His name is Coach Scooby. (That's his honest to goodness name--Scooby. As in the dog.)

Here's to hoping there's plenty more awards to come!

2 comments:

shiloh said...

that's awesome! way to go Emma:) is it framed and hanging on the wall yet?

The McClains said...

Too cute! Go Emma! She is such a doll. :)