Thursday, March 4, 2010

Why am I running again?

I'm about 5 weeks into my mini training and I'm starting to wonder if I'll make it. I still hate it as much as I did 5 weeks ago. I still hate it as much as I did 5 years ago. When I was skinny. Well okay, when I was thinner. Skinny + Chrissy = not since the toddler years. Anyway, I digress. Every time I go out for a run, I dread it. I'm supposed to run 3 times during the week, with the group run on Saturday mornings. I've been cheating myself and only running 2 times during the week. But I AM running. And the shortest distance I run now is 3 miles. I have my 6 mile run this coming Saturday and I'm wondering how in the hell I'll be able to do it. Uggh. I'd rather eat boogers all day than run 6 miles.

But I'll do it. And I'll love myself after doing so.

No comments: