Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Old Friends

I spent some time with some old friends this weekend. And it was so nice to catch up and see what's going on in their lives. Because of Facebook, I sort of feel like I already know what's going on with my old high school buddies. Like the fact that one of my good friends from high school just had twins; and that her husband is a twin. So when I met her husband, I was like, "Oh yeah. I know you. You're Justin and you're a twin." He's never seen me before in his life (well, okay aside from FB pictures), and it was almost like he was old news. That's been a true jem, this whole social networking-thing. But nothing beats actually meeting up with good friends and talking about old times. I love reminiscing on old times and what finding out what's going on with other people's lives.

No comments: