Friday, July 15, 2011

An Interview With Emma

What is something mom always says to you?  Good job, Emma.

What makes mom happy?  Her favorite song, when she's on the edge of glory.

What makes mom sad?  When we do stuff that's not good.

How does your mom make you laugh?  She puts her legs apart and dances.
[I must interject here. She means to say that I put my knees together and wiggle my butt back and forth in a dancing motion. There's no inappropriateness going on here. Ahh, Emma. Gotta love her!]

What was your mom like as a child?  Like grandma.

How old is your mom?  I don't know.

How tall is your mom?  Really tall. Giant.

What is her favorite thing to do?  Do stuff with me.

What does your mom do when you're not around?  Work. And watch me with her magic eyes.

If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?  What does that mean?

What is your mom really good at?  Making necklaces.

What is your mom not very good at?  Using hot glue guns.

What does your mom do for her job?  Work at the gym.
[Ha! I guess "working out" means that's my job.]

What is your mom's favorite food?  Salad.
[Good answer, Emma. Now if only it were true.]

What makes you proud of your mom?  When mom doesn't burn her finger.

What do you and your mom do together?  We do dance parties.

How are you and your mom the same?  What do you mean? Because Jesus made us that way.
[She doesn't quite understand this question yet.]

How are you and your mom different?  Because Jesus made us that way.

How do you know your mom loves you?  Because I'm smart.

Where is your mom's favorite place to go?  The gym.

No comments: