Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My First Sprint Triathlon

I'm still coming off a high from my first Sprint Triathlon!

And while I know I have much room for improvement, I am absolutely IN LOVE with them.

I love the nervous adrenaline that you get just before you're about to start. I love the "Holy $hit" feeling that you get when you start to question yourself (for a few minutes). But then you jump right out of that thought and think, "Holy $hit. I'm awesome. I'm doing something that most only WISH they can do!" I love the tears that form when you're about to cross the finish line. I love the moments afterward, when you're wondering when the next one is. And I love the fact that I'm doing it with my husband.

I love it.

We did it! Andy's 2nd and my 1st.

Almost to the finish line. 

1st transition to the bike. 


No comments: