Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Likes and Gripes, Summer Edition

Likes
Strawberry Shortcakes in the summer
My son's dimple
My daughter's wit
Homemade jewelry
The pool
Sharing a smile with my hubs while watching our babies play
Freshly painted nails
Mowing the lawn. Yes, I LOVE to mow the lawn. Andy and I battle for the job. True story.
Tanned skin
OBX
Long cycling road trips
BBQ's with friends
Juicy fruit
Family bike rides
Fourth of July decorations
Festivals
Flex Fridays
Johnny Cougar blasting on the radio

Gripes
Dehydration
Sweat
Mosquitos
Flat hair
Getting into a hot-box car
Shaving on a daily basis. That's right. I normally don't shave everyday. Get over it.
The Indiana humidity
Ants. Inside the house.
Lack of clothing that people seem to think is appropriate just because it's 90+ degrees outside.
Water bill

No comments: